The main floor boasts a great room with fireplace, elegant dining room, breakfast nook and kitchen. There is one king room on the main floor that has an attached bath and sitting room. The second floor hosts five unique bedrooms – two queens and three kings. Each room has private baths along with its own motif and furnishings.
The third floor holds the two remaining bedrooms and baths. In addition to a king sized bed each room has a twin sized captain’s bunk situated under the window, which doubles as a pleasant window seat in which to curl up and enjoy the scenery or a good book. Our largest room has a breakfast nook along with a full-sized washer and dryer.
- Continental Breakfast
- Fireplace in Great Room
- Flat Screen TVs throughout the property
- Wireless Internet
- Board games (for all ages)
- Linens and towels provided
- Extra pillows and blankets
- 2 washers and dryers
- Picnic Area and BBQ Grill
- Iron / Ironing Board on Request
- Pillow-top Mattresses
- On-site caterer for special event & dining requests
- Room service available by advance request
Our breakfast is served daily beginning at 8:30 a.m. You’re welcome to enjoy your breakfast in the privacy of your room, surrounded by flowers and green lawns in our gazebo, in our large dining room, or in the great room by the fireplace.